Single Adult Ministry
The purpose of the Single Adult Ministry is to help each individual discover and live-out their God-given purpose for life. The ministry focuses on being a discipling, evangelizing, sharing, and giving place by reaching and nurturing singles in our church and community.
SUNDAY LIFE Groups:
- John & Vonda Westmoreland lead our College-Age Class
- Phil & Molly Ragusky lead Young Professionals (Singles 1)
- Brad & Kim Bredbenner lead the Median Single Adults (Singles 5)
- David Dotson leads the Mature Single Adults (Singles 6)
Median & Mature Singles Classes meet at 9:30 a.m. and the College Class & Young Professionals meet at 11:00 a.m. For locations of these Bible study groups, stop by our “Visitor Information Center” in the Main Lobby.
Fresh Encounter Prayer Experience: 6:00-7:00 p.m. – Room B309.
- Mission and service ministry projects
- Sunday morning LIFE Group Bible study for single adults - 9:30 am & 11:00 am
- Worship - Sundays – 9:30 & 11:00 am
- Monthly class social connections and fellowships
- Annual float & camping trips